The usage of the web interface Terms
You are on the web site www.drdlik.co.uk (hereafter "web interface") operated by our company
Martin Drdlík, Hamry 72, Hlinsko v č., 539 01, Czech Republic, ID: 752 669 62, VAT no CZ7808163495
- a company incorporated in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Authority of Hlinsko in the No. 71 Section 2 of the Trades Licensing Act, the Czech Republic.
Telephone number: (+420) 608 872 827
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registering on the web interface
You can register through the web interface via the registration form available on the web interface. It is necessary to fill in the registration form, including name, surname and contact e-mail. User account is created by completing registration.
User name and password are required to access the user account. Keep your access data just to yourself. Our company is not responsible for any third party abuse of the user account.
The information provided during registration must be true and complete. We may cancel the account at which false or incomplete information was used.
In the event of changes to your information data, we recommend that you make an immediate edit on your user account.
By using your user account you can order goods, track orders, and manage your user account. Any other user account features are always listed on the web interface.
By filling out an order or register at the web interface, you provide us with some of your personal information. Additionally, when using the web interface we collect, store, and process other data that we have access to. By entering your personal information and using the web interface you consent to the processing and collection of your personal data to the extent and for the following purposes, until such time as you disagree with such processing.
Privacy is very important to us. We therefore process personal data in accordance with the law of the Czech Republic, in particular with Act No. 101/2000 Coll., On the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter referred to as "ZOOÚ"), as amended.
- What are personal and other information?
Personal information is the data you voluntarily provide to us as part of your order or registration. Personal information means any information that identifies or identifies a particular person. Personal information is, but is not limited to, name and surname, photo, date of birth, e-mail address and home address or telephone number.
Other information that we automatically retrieve in connection with the use of the web interface is the IP address, browser type, device and operating system, time and number of web interface accesses, information obtained through cookies and other similar information. Please note that we can obtain this extra data without registration and regardless of whether or not you purchase any goods on our web interface.
- How do we use personal and other information?
Through personal and other information we primarily enable you to access your account and make the most of the web interface.
We also use this data to communicate about your account management and user support. Data can be used to improve our services, including the use of Web interface user behavior analysis.
The data can be used for business and marketing purposes, i.e. to manage the database of users of the web interface and to offer goods and services for an indefinite period. By submitting your order or registration, you agree to process them. Business messages will be sent no more than four times a month, and the size of individual emails will not exceed 300 KB.
You may at any time revoke consent to the sending of business messages and emails for the purpose of direct marketing by an e-mail to our contact e-mail address, in writing to our contact address or by clicking on the link in the e-mail that we provide.
- How do we manage and process your personal information?
Our company is a personal data manager within the meaning of the ZOOU and is registered in the registry at the Office for Personal Data Protection under the registration number 00065000/001.
We may assign a third person as processor to process your personal and other information data.
Personal and other collected data are fully secured against abuse.
Personal data will be processed for an indefinite period. Personal data will be processed in electronic form in an automated manner or in a printed form in a non-automated manner.
- Who do we pass on your personal information?
We do not pass on your personal information to any other person. An exception is represented by external carriers and persons involved in the supply of goods or the provision of services. Such persons are provided with your personal data to the minimum extent necessary for the delivery of the goods or the provision of the service.
- What are your rights in connection with personal information?
You have the right to access your personal data and the right to information on their processing (information on the purpose of processing, information on the sources of this data and the information on the recipient). This information will be provided to you without undue delay upon request. Furthermore, you have the right to correct personal data and other legal rights to this information.
Based on your written request, we will remove your personal data from the database.
If you believe that our company or your personal data processor is performing the processing of your personal data that is contrary to law, you may:
- Ask us or the processor for explanations.
- Ask us or the processor to remove the resulting condition. In particular it may be blocking, repairing, supplementing or disposing of personal data.
We will help you to protect your personal data in the best way we can. However if you are not satisfied with the settlement, you have the right to contact the competent authorities, in particular the Office for Personal Data Protection. This provision is without prejudice to your right to address your complaint to the Office for Personal Data Protection directly.
For providing information about processing personal information, we may require reasonable reimbursement not exceeding the cost of providing information.
Supervision of the protection of personal data is carried out by the Office for Personal Data Protection (http://www.uoou.cz).
Our company and potential data processors have the place of residence in the Czech Republic.
- Google services and cookies
The web interface for its activity uses so called "cookies". The Web interface also uses Google Analytics and possibly other services provided by Google, Inc. (hereafter as "Google"). Cookies are also used to use these services.
- What are cookies and how do you consent to their usage?
Cookies are text files stored on a computer or other electronic device of each visitor to the web interface that allow analyzing the mannered web interface usage.
- Can you prevent the storage of cookies on your computer?
You can reject cookies using the appropriate browser settings.
Please note that when you reject cookies, it is not excluded that you will not be able to make full use of all the features of the web interface.
- How does Google use acquired data?
If you are interested in how Google uses the data which it receives from us, you will learn this information by clicking on the following link:
- Copyright Protection
The content of websites placed on the web interface (texts, photographs, images, logos, etc.), including web interfaces software and these terms and conditions, is protected by our copyright and may be protected by other rights of others. You cannot modify or copy, reproduce, distribute or use the content for any purpose without the consent of our company or copyright holder. In particular it is forbidden to make free or pending access to photos and texts placed on the web interface.
The names and labels of products, goods, services, firms and companies may be registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- How will we proceed with copyright infringement?
With failure to comply with the prohibition described above will be in accordance with Act No. 121/2000 Coll., The Copyright Act, as amended.
As a copyright holder, our company has in particular the right to demand that copyright interventions will be dropped and require a withdrawal of unauthorized copies of the protected content.
Furthermore we have the right to demand reasonable satisfaction (fee) for the damage caused.
- Other relations connected to the use of the web interface
- Please note that by clicking on some links on the web interface, you may leave the web interface and be redirected to third-party websites.
- Our company is not responsible for errors resulting from third-party interference with the web interface or as a result of its use contrary to its intended usage. When using the web interface you cannot use mechanisms, software, scripts, or other procedures that could adversely affect its operation, primarily to disrupt the system function or to overload the system, and you cannot perform any activity that may enable individuals to tamper with or improperly use software or other components that creates the web interface and to use the web interface or its parts or software in a way that would be contrary to its purpose.
- We cannot guarantee uninterrupted access to the web interface, nor the security and harmlessness of the web interface. We are not responsible for any damages caused by access to and use of the web interface, including any damage resulting from the downloading of data posted on the web interface, damages caused by business interruptions, web interface failure, computer viruses, data loss, profits or unauthorized access to files and data.
- If you make any illegal or unethical behavior while using the web interface we are authorized to restrict, suspend or terminate your access to the web interface without any compensation. In this case you are further required to pay to our Company the damages that are demonstrably incurred by your actions under this paragraph in full amount.
These Trade Conditions are valid and in effect since May 24, 2019, and replace the identical Trade Conditions valid from 8 May 2016, the Czech Republic.
- Martin Drdlik,drdlik.co.uk, Czech republic