In the case of the processing of personal data, which is based on the consent of the data subjects for the purpose of sending business messages and for the purposes of other Internet merchant direct marketing activities.
- Martin Drdlík, www.drdlik.co.uk with registered office at Hamry 72, Hlinsko in the Czech Republic No. 539 01, Czech Republic, ID No. 75266962, VAT no CZ7808163495. The company is registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Authority of Hlinsko in the No. 71 Section 2 of the Trades Licensing Act for an online store located at www.drdlik.co.uk. (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as the "Seller" or "Administrator" (General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data) (hereinafter referred to as "the Regulation"), processing the following personal data:
- name, surname
- e-mail address
- phone number
- address / residency
- The above personal details must be processed for order handling and other performance from the contract if there is a purchase agreement (sale contract conclusion) between you and the seller. Such processing of personal data enables Article 6 (1) b) Regulation - processing is necessary to fulfill the contract.
The Seller also processes these data for the purpose of contract records and any future application and defense of the rights and obligations of the parties. The storage and processing of personal data is for the above mentioned purpose declared for a period of 10 years starting from the implementation of the last part of the performance under the contract, unless another law requires the maintenance of the contractual documentation for a longer period. Such processing is possible on the basis of Article 6 (1) c) and f) Regulation - the processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation and for the purposes of the authorized interests of the trustee (administrator).
- News and other commercial communications may be sent to the buyer's email address or telephone number, this procedure allows Article 7 (3) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on information society services, if the buyer does not refuse it. These messages can be unsubscribed at any time by any means - such as sending an email or clicking on a link in the business message.
- The processing of personal data is carried out by Martin Drdlík, a personal data administrator. Personal data for this manager is also processed by:
- partners operating payment systems for payment security, especially in connection with card payments, in particular Komerční banka, a.s., Na Příkopě 33, 114 07 Praha 1, P.O. BOX 839, Czech Republic, ID: 45317054, VAT No .: CZ699001182
- Fio Bank, a.s, Nam. SNP 21, Bratislava 811 01, Slovak Republic, IČO: 36869376
- partners who provide transport and forwarding services and the operation of their outlets, in particular to companies:
- PPL CZ s.r.o. (Company ID: 25194798), K Borovou 99, Jažlovice, 251 01 Říčany, Czech Republic;
- Direct Parcel Distribution CZ Ltd. with its registered office at Direct Parcel Distribution CZ s., Modletice 135, 251 01 Říčany u Prahy, IČ: 61329266, DIČ: CZ61329266.
- IN TIME SPEDICE, spol. s r.o., Pobřežní 18/16, Praha 8, PSČ: 18600, IČO: 25722174, DIČ: CZ25722174.
- TOPTRANS EU, a.s. with its registered office at Na Priehon 50, Nitra 949 01, ID 36 703 923.
- Pošta bez hranic.cz, FROGMAN s.r.o., Komenského 25, 763 02 Zlín, IČ: 49434624, DIČ: CZ49434624
- Personal data for this manager is also processed by:
- Bohemiasoft s.r.o. (webareal ehsop system operator) Rudolfovská tř. 247/85, 37001 České Budějovice, IČO: 28090403, DIČ: CZ28090403 and Unihost s.r.o. (server administrator) and Casablanca INT (data center operator), the Czech Republic.
- Based on your consent to advertising and social networks, specifically:
- Seznam.cz, a.s. (IČO 26168685), Radlická 3294/10, 15 000 Praha - Smíchov, Czech Republic;
- Facebook Ireland Limited, based at 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, D02 X525, Ireland; the privacy terms of this company are available here: https://cs-cz.facebook.com/about/privacy
For the processing of personal data we also use the services of other processors who process personal data only according to our instructions and for the purposes described in "What personal data do we process and why? Such processors are:
- Cloud service providers and other technology and support vendors such as Microsoft, Amazon, and Google;
- Providers of accounting services, in particular Tax advisor Anna Vamberská, Czech Republic, ID 72940522.
Personal data will not be transferred to third countries outside the EU.
- The trustee (administrator) does not have a so-called commissioner. Administrator can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Privacy Controller (administrator), as the operator of the drdlik.co.uk website, uses the cookies used on this website for the purpose of:
- tracking website traffic and creating visitor statistics and visitor behavior on websites
- The basic functionality of the website
- The collection of cookies for the purpose mentioned above may be considered as processing of personal data. Such processing is possible on the basis of a legitimate reason - the legitimate interest of the trustee, and Article 6 (1) f) Regulation.
- You can also use the website in a mode that does not allow to collect data about the behavior of site visitors - this mode can either be set within the browser settings or you can oppose such collection on the legitimate interest of the administrator under Article 21 of the Regulation available at the bottom of the web pages. Your objection will be evaluated without delay. The cookies necessary for the functionality of the site will only be retained for as long as it is necessary for the site to function properly.
- If a visitor raises an objection to the processing of the technical cookies necessary for the functioning of the website, the full functionality and compatibility of the website cannot be guaranteed in such a case.
- Cookies that are collected to track site traffic and generate visitor statistics and visitor behavior on the web are processed in a bulk and anonymous form that does not allow individual identification.
- Acquired cookies are processed by other processors:
- Google Analytics Provider, operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
- Please note that under the Regulation you have the right to:
- At any time cancel the sending of business communications,
- raise objections to processing based on the legitimate interest of the administrator,
- Require information about how we process your personal information,
- request access to these data and update or repair these data, or request processing restrictions,
- require to erase this personal data, we will do so unless the deletion is inconsistent with the applicable laws or legitimate interests of the administrator,
- the portability of data in the case of automated processing under the consent or performance of the contract,
- require a copy of the processed personal data,
- effective legal protection if you believe that your rights under the Regulation have been breached as a result of the processing of your personal data in violation of this Regulation,
- File a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.
These Trade Conditions are valid and in effect since May 24, 2019, and replace the identical Trade Conditions valid from 8 May 2016, the Czech Republic.
- Martin Drdlik, drdlik.co.uk, Czech republic