- Basic provision
- The personal data administrator referred to in Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data ("GDPR") is www.drdlik.co.uk, Martin Drdlík, Hamry 72 , 53901 Hlinsko v Č., Czech Republic, ID 752 669 62, VAT no CZ7808163495. (Hereinafter referred to as the Administrator).
- The contact details of the administrator are: Martin Drdlík, Hamry 72, zip code 53901, Hlinsko v Č., Czech Republic, mail: email@example.com, phone +420 608 872 827.
- Personal information is considered any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person that can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic or social identity of this individual.
- Sources and categories of processed personal data
- The administrator handles the personal data you have provided to him / her, or personal data, and other derived data that the administrator has received based on your order, your behavior on the web, the data that resulted from your communication.
- The administrator handles your identification, contact information and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
Especially but not exclusively
- Identifying information, especially name and surname, username and password if you have registered and email;
- Contact details, such as your delivery address, contact address or home address, email address, telephone number or your social network contact information;
- Details of your orders and goods of interest, bank account or other payment contact, information about your shipments and their take-over;
- Valuation data, such as comments or reviews of our services and merchandise
- Information about your behavior on the web, in particular browsing the goods and services you are viewing, the links you click on, the way you move around our site and scrolling the screen, as well as the details of the device from which you view our site, such as the IP address and its derived location, device identification, its technical parameters as the operating system and its version, screen resolution, used browser and its version, as well as data obtained from cookies and similar technologies for device identification;
- Your reading behavior of the messages we send to you, such as opening times, as well as data about the device you are reading, such as the IP address and derived location, device identification, its technical parameters as the operating system and its version, screen resolution, browser and version used, and data obtained from cookies and related technologies;
- Derivative data, which means personal data derived from your settings, data about the services you order with us, information about your behavior on the web, and information about your reading behavior from messages we send to you; in particular data on purchasing behavior and link to different services;
- Data related to the use of the call center and visits of our affiliates which include, in particular, call records with the call center, identification of the messages you are sending to us, identifiers such as IP addresses, and camera recordings at our offices.
III. Legitimate reason and purpose of processing personal data
- The legitimate reason for the processing of your personal data is:
- Performance of the contract between you and the trustee under Article 6 (1) b) GDPR, when you create an account on one of our sites, we process your identification and contact details, your settings and your order information (if you later order with us), based on the performance of your agreement with us so that we can lead your user account. The contract that our processing relies on is created by creating your account. If you make an order with us, we will use your personal information to handle your order, meaning we will use it in particular:
- so you can complete your order on the web, for example that you do not delete the details of your unfinished order;
- to be able to communicate with you about your order, such as sending you confirmation;
- for the payment of goods; in this context, we may also pass on your data to our payment systems partners;
- for the transport of goods; In this connection, we may also forward your data to our forwarding or dispensing partners;
- in connection with securing and filing a complaint of ordered service; in this context, we may also provide your data to the service provider;
- In connection with your other requests you may have using for example the call center
For this purpose we use personal data for the time necessary to process your order or settlement of a contractual requirement, such as a complaint but at least for a period of time resulting from requirements requiring compliance with a statutory obligation.
- The legitimate interest of the administrator in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending targeted and personalized business messages and newsletters or customizing a website to streamline communications and improve services) under Article 6 (1) f) GDPR, when if you create an account on our site, we process your identification and contact information, your settings, your order information (if you later order with us) and your website behavior and news reading behavior based on our legitimate interest in order to:
- Obtaining information that will enable us to improve our services in the future, in particular to determine your satisfaction with our services; our legitimate interest here is to improve our services for you and
- By providing tailor-made offers and targeted ads that we can send to you by e-mail, text message, social networking, communicate by phone or other electronic means, email them or view them on our site; these offers may concern both our products and services and third-party products and services; our legitimate interest is to widen out our products and services.
In order to prepare customized offer for you, we analyze the above data and retrieve additional derived data for that purpose. In this way we can also use data about your Web site behavior that we acquired before you registered (if you have not previously personalized your site's privacy settings in the Privacy Settings of your browser) and we can collect data about your site behavior even if you do not sign in (eg when we identify you with a cookie). According to this data we also divide our users into different groups where each group receives their own specific offer. So if you viewed our product offer on our site or clicked on it in the email we sent you, we can show you this product on a web site or send you an e-mail about this product on the next visit. Likewise if you have ordered with us, we can compile a list of your previously purchased product for easier re-ordering. Depending on the product you've viewed, we can also judge what group of customers you belong to and depending on this provide you with additional services on the Web or by e-mail that you might be interested in. This information can also be passed on to advertisers so they can display this product in an ad on other sites. However we do not send any additional personal information to these operators in order to contact or identify you (such as your email or your name or address).
In order to protect legal claims and our internal records and controls, we process the data for the duration of the limitation period (5 years) and one year after its expiration with respect to the claims enforced at the end of the limitation period. In the event of legal, administrative or other proceedings, we process your personal data to the extent necessary for the duration of such proceedings and the remainder of the limitation period after its termination.
- your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending targeted and personalized business messages and newsletters) in accordance with Article 6 (1) a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services in the Event of Non-Order of Goods or Services. If you create a product review on our site, we process your identifying information and data from your rating of our products, including the embedded photos also based on your processing consent, in order to share your satisfaction with our products with other visitors to our site. We use personal information for this purpose until you withdraw your consent to processing.
- fulfillment of the statutory obligation, when we process your identification and contact details and order data on this legal basis, for the following laws in particular:
- Act No. 89/2012 Coll., The Civil Code,
- Act No. 634/1992 Coll., On Consumer Protection,
- Act No. 235/2004 Coll., On Value Added Tax,
- Act No. 563/1991 Coll., on accounting.
- The purpose of processing personal data is:
- handling your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the trustee; (personal name, address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or to fulfill it by the administrator,
- Sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
- Profiling by the administrator is occurring within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
- Retention period of data
- The administrator keeps personal information:
- for the time necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising out of the contractual relationship between you and the trustee and the exercise of claims arising from these contractual relationships (for a period of 10 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- until the consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is revoked, for a maximum of 10 years if personal data is processed on the basis of consent.
- At the end of the retention period the personal information will be deleted by the administrator.
- Recipients of personal data (administrator’s subcontractors)
- The recipients of personal data are persons:
- Contributing to the supply of goods / services / handling of payments on the basis of a contract,
- Providing e-shop services and other services related to the operation of e-shop,
- providing marketing services
- An administrator does not intend to pass personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or an international organization.
- Your rights
- Under the terms of the GDPR you have:
- The right to access your personal data under Article 15 of the GDPR,
- The right to repair personal data under Article 16 of the GDPR or where applicable, the restriction of processing under Article 18 GDPR.
- The right to deletion of personal data under Article 17 of the GDPR.
- The right to object to processing under Article 21 of the GDPR
- The right to data portability under Article 20 GDPR.
- The right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the administrator referred to in Article III of these Terms.
- In addition you have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office located at Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7, Czech Republic, if you believe that your privacy has been violated.
- In all matters relating to the processing of your personal data, whether it is a question, a law enforcement, a complaint or anything else, you can reach out to our contact details. We will resolve your request without undue delay but within a maximum of one month. In exceptional cases, especially due to the complexity of your request, we are entitled to extend this period by another two months. We will inform you of any such extension and its justification.
- The Administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data.
- Administrator has taken technical measures to secure data repositories and personal data repositories in paper form.
- The Administrator declares that personal data can only be accessed by authorized persons.
VIII. Final Provisions
These Trade Conditions are valid and in effect since May 24, 2019, and replace the identical Trade Conditions valid from 8 May 2016, the Czech Republic.
- Martin Drdlik,drdlik.co.uk, Czech republic