As e-shop operators www.drdlik.co.uk, we at Martin Drdlík, ID 75266962, VAT no CZ7808163498, Czech Republic (hereafter "we"), pay great attention to the protection of personal data. On this page you will find all the necessary information about which personal data we process; especially about our customers and the users of our sites. Whether we process these personal data by consent or on the basis of another legal reason, for what purposes we use them, who we can pass personal data on and what rights you have in connection with the processing of your personal data.
- The full current privacy terms you can find here
- Information about using cookies you can find here
- What are personal data?
General Regulation on the protection of personal data GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) considers personal information, any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (data subject). An identifiable natural person is an individual who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a specific identifier (name, number, network identifier) or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
What personal data do we process and why?
In context of providing our services, correct delivery of the order and provide better personalized services and offers, we process the following personal data:
- identifying information, especially first and last name, user name and password (if you have registered) and email;
- contact details, such as your delivery address, contact address or home address, email address, telephone number, or your social network contact information;
- details of your orders and goods of interest, bank account or other payment contact, information about your shipments and their take-over;
- valuation data, such as comments or reviews of our services and merchandise
- information about your behavior on the web, in particular browsing the goods and services you are viewing, the links you click on, the way we move around our site and scrolling the screen, as well as the details of the device from which you view our site, such as the IP address and its derived location, device identification, its technical parameters as the operating system and its version, screen resolution, used browser and its version, as well as data obtained from cookies and similar technologies for device identification;
- your reading behavior - about messages we send to you, such as opening times, as well as data about the device you are reading on, such as the IP address and derived location, device identification, its technical parameters as the operating system and its version , screen resolution, browser and its version, and data obtained from cookies and related technologies;
- derivative data, which means personal data derived from your settings, data about the services you order with us, information about your behavior on the web, and information about your reading behavior of messages that we send to you, in particular data on purchasing behavior and relationship to different services;
- Data related to the use of the call center and visits of our branch offices, which include call records with the call center, identification of the messages you are sending to us including identifiers such as IP addresses and camera recordings at our offices.
- Why do we process these data?
In order to deliver our services within our business activity, we process your personal data for various purposes and to varying extents, either without your consent on the basis of performance of the contract, our legitimate interest, or the fulfillment of a legal obligation such as the Accounting Act, or based on your consent.
What processing we can do without your consent depends on the purpose of the relevant processing and the position you are taking to us - whether you are just a visitor to our site or you register with us and do not place an order or you register and create an order or if you only create an order.
- If you visit our website
If you visit our site, we store and then read small files called cookies on your device. These cookies are a small set of letters and numbers that we store in your internet browser or your computer's hard drive. Some cookies allow us to link your activities while browsing our site from the moment you open the web browser window until you close it. As soon as you close the browser window these cookies are deleted. Others stay on the device for a set amount of time and activate each time you visit a website witch created that specific cookie, making your browser "remember" your login information, or when you fill out the cart in the afternoon, the goods you have been busy putting in it's still there. We also use pixel tags (also known as web bugs or tracking pixels) which are really small pictures that have a similar function as cookies. Unlike cookies that are stored on your computer's hard disk, pixel tags are a solid part of the website. To make it easier all these technologies will in this document be further discussed as cookies. We not only store cookies on your device, but we also read the cookies that our site stored on your device. Again for simplification further down we will be talking only about storing.
Certain cookies our site directly stores on your device. These cookies help us:
- Identify you when navigating between individual pages of our site and on repeated visits, such as remembering your login information from a specific device so we don’t have to ask your email and password again, or to save which version of our site you should see if the site offers more variants at given moment;
- to record that you have given us consent according to this document, or whether you for example offered to participate in a survey;
- with ensuring security, for example to investigate whether someone has not hack your connection to our site and is not impersonating you;
- record, examine and remove flaws and malfunctions of our site.
- track traffic to our site, its individual sites, generate statistics and reports, and measure ad performance;
- show you different variations of our site if we test new features or offer you content specifically for you;
Such cookies and other files are necessary for the correct function of our website. If you block these cookies in your browser our website may not work properly and we may not be able to provide our products and services within a 100% range.
Next to your device:
- We store cookies from our site which allow us:
- customize the content of our site for you, for example show you products that you have already viewed, or products based on what you were browsing other people have bought before you and to show you other tailored offers on our site;
- we allow the usage of cookies by third parties, who can use them to:
- To collect data about your behavior on our site and on other websites;
- View customized bids and targeted ads within ad and social networks on sites other than our site.
- To connect with social networks such as Facebook, including auto-logging, providing features such as the "Like" button, or sending notifications related to your order via Messenger, displaying customized bids and targeted ads on these social networks and other web sites other than our site.
In order to view customized bids and targeted ads within advertising and social networks on sites other than our web site, we also provide advertising and social networks with information about your web site behavior. However, we do not pass on your identifying information to such partners. For a list of social and advertising networks we use, see the section: Who processes your personal information and to whom do we pass them to?
If you do not disable the use of third-party cookies and passing your data to advertising and social networks in your browser's Privacy Settings section and click on our Web site (except the alert bar) or you click on the "Understand" button, which is part of the alert bar, we will assume that you consent to the use of these cookies and to passing on your data to advertising and social networks. You can revoke your consent at any time by turning off this feature in the Privacy Settings section of your browser. More about cookies can be found on a separate page.
- Use of site visitors’ personal information
If you visit our site we process information about your behavior on the web on our legitimate interest (i.e. without your consent) in order to:
- Obtaining information that will help us improve our web site in the future; Our legitimate interest here is to improve our services for you;
- Creating statistics and reports, especially tracking traffic to our site, its individual sites, and measuring ad performance; our legitimate interest here is measuring our site's efficiency and advertising costs; For this purpose, we may obtain additional derived data from your web site behavior and use it for that purpose;
- Testing new features and applications before deploying, in particular to avoid problems with the functionality of these innovations in real-life operation that could aggravate your ordering experience with us; Our legitimate interest here is the seamless functionality of our services for you.
- Preventing attacks on our site and endangering its functionality and the security of your data; our legitimate interest is the seamless functionality of our services for you and the security of your data.
We do not get information about your behavior on the web just from cookies. We also include:
- Your device's IP address (the address of your device through which you communicate with other devices on the Internet);
- Your device's operating system, version and language settings;
- Browser that you use on your device, resolution, version, and language settings;
- Website addresses (URL) from which you come to our site.
For these purposes, we use personal data for a maximum of 60 months. You have the right to object to this processing.
We also process data about your web-based behavior on our legitimate interest (that is, without your consent) for the purpose of creating customized bids and targeted ads that we will display on the web for you. Our legitimate interest is the most personalized and effective offer for you. For this purpose we also enrich these data by analyzing and obtaining derived data. According to this data, we also divide our users into different groups where each group receives their own specific offer. If you subsequently order something from us, we also use data about your orders for these purposes.
So, if you have viewed our offer on our site, we can show you this product on our site at the next visit. Depending on the product you have viewed, we can also judge what group of customers you belong to and provide you with other products or services on the web that you might be interested in.
For these purposes, we use personal data for 60 months. You can turn off this feature at any time in the Privacy Settings section.
- If you register with us
In order to sign up, you must visit our website, so you are interested in the processing described in the section "If you visit our site". In case you register, we also do the following:
- Processing based on contract performance
If you create an account on one of our sites, we process your identification and contact details, your settings and your order information (if you later order with us) based on contract performance with you (without your consent) so that we can lead your user account. The contract that our processing relies on is created by creating your account.
For this purpose, we use personal data for the duration of your account, which you can cancel at any time by sending an email to one of our Contact details.
- Processing based on legitimate interest
If you create an account on our site, we process your identification and contact details, your settings, your order information (if you later order with us), and your website behavior and message reading behavior based on our legitimate interest (without your consent) in order to:
- Obtaining information that will enable us to improve our services in the future, in particular to determine your satisfaction with our services; our legitimate interest here is to improve our services for you.
- By offering tailor-made offers and targeted ads that we can send you by e-mail, text message, using social networks, communicate them by phone or other electronic means, email them or view them on our site; these offers may concern both our products and services and third-party products and services; our legitimate interest is the effective promotion of our products and services.
In order to prepare you for a customized offer, we analyze the above data and retrieve additional derived data for that purpose. In this way, we can also use data about your Web site behavior that we acquired before you signed up (if you have not previously turned off site personalization in Privacy Settings) and we can collect data about your site behavior even when you do not sign in (e.g. when we identify you with a cookie). According to this data, we also divide our users into different groups where each group receives their own specific offer.
So, if you viewed our product offer on our site or clicked on it in the email we sent you, we can show you this product on a web site or send you an e-mail about this product on the next visit. Depending on the product you've seen, we can also judge what group of customers you belong to or by e-mail offer other services that we might consider you are interested in. This information can also be passed on to advertisers to see this product in an ad on other sites. However, we do not send any additional personal information to these operators so they cannot contact or identify you (such as your email or your name or address).
In order to create customized bids and targeted ads that we will show you on the site as described in the section "If you visit our site", we will also use your order information (if you place order).
Based on our legitimate interest (that is, without your consent), we will also use your settings to test new features and applications before deploying as described in "If you visit our site".
For this purpose, we use personal data for the duration of your account. Against this, you have the right to object.
- Processing based on consent
If you create a product review within your account on our site, we process your identification and data from your rating of our products, including the embedded photos, also based on your consent to processing, in order to share information about your satisfaction with our products with other visitors to our site. We use personal information for this purpose until you withdraw your consent to processing.
- If you create an order with us
In the event that you make an order (or request) on our website, it concerns the processing described in the section "If you visit our site". If you create an order with us, we also do the following:
- Processing based on contract performance
If you create an order with us as a natural person, we process your personal data to handle your order, your identification and contact details and your order details. If you have a user account with us, we can also use your settings for this purpose.
If you purchase from us as a legal entity representative, we process the same data for the same purpose on the basis of our legitimate interest in concluding and fulfilling the contract with the person you represent.
Using this information to process your order means we use it in particular:
- So you can complete your order on the web, for example so that your order in progress will not get deleted;
- to be able to communicate with you about your order, such as sending you confirmation;
- For payment for goods; in this regard, we may also forward your data to our partners who are running our payment systems as described in the section “Who processes your personal data and to whom do we pass it on?”
- For the transport of goods; in this regard, we may also forward your data to our forwarding or dispensing partners as described in the section “Who handles your personal data and to whom do we pass it on?”
- In connection with securing or complaining of the ordered service; in this regard, we may also provide your data to the service provider as described in the section “Who processes your personal data and to whom do we pass it on?”
- In connection with your other requirements you may contact us with, for example by using the call center, as described in the section communicating with us through different channels.
For this purpose, we use personal data for the time necessary to process your order, settlement of a contractual claim, such as a complaint.
- Processing based on legitimate interest
If you make a binding order with us, we will keep your identification, contact details, and your order details based on our legitimate interest (without your consent) in order to protect our legal claims, our internal records and controls. Our legitimate interests, in this case are, the protection of legal claims and the control of the proper provision of our services.
In the case you place an order with us, we further process your identification and contact details, your settings (if you have an account with us) and your order details based on our legitimate interest (without your consent), in order to:
- Obtain information that will enable us to improve our services in the future, in particular to determine your satisfaction with our services; our legitimate interest here is to improve our services for you and
- By offering tailor-made offers and targeted ads that we can send you by e-mail, text message, social network, communicate by phone or other electronic means or send them to you by post; our legitimate interest here is the effective promotion of our services. In order to prepare you the best offer, we analyze the above-mentioned data (i.e. your identification and contact details and your order details) and we obtain additional derived data for that purpose. According to this data, we also divide our users into different groups where each group receives their own specific offer. If you do not register with us, we do not use data about your web site behavior to prepare the bids we are addressing.
So if you have ordered a product with us, we can reach you with a targeted offer for other related products or services. From your order we can also judge what group of customers you belong to and accordingly send you an offer of related services that may be of interest to you. You can also customize your bids based on what you viewed on our site, or by which links you have opened in your bids.
In order to protect legal claims and our internal records and controls, we process the data for the duration of the limitation period (5 years) and one year after its expiration with consideration to the claims enforced at the end of the limitation period. In the event of legal, administrative or other proceedings, we process your personal data to the extent necessary for the duration of such proceedings and the remainder of the limitation period after its termination.
For the other purposes we use personal data for 5 years from the date of the order.
You have the right to object to these processing carried out on our legitimate interest.
- Processing based on legal obligations
By law we are bound to fulfill certain obligations. If we process your personal data just for this reason, we do not need to obtain your consent for such processing. Based on this legal basis, we process your identification and contact details, ordering information, in particular to comply with the following laws:
- Act No. 89/2012 Coll., The Civil Code,
- Act No. 634/1992 Coll., On Consumer Protection,
- Act No. 235/2004 Coll., On Value Added Tax,
- Act No. 563/1991 Coll., on accounting.
For these purposes, we use personal data for 10 years.
- Processing based on consent
If you grant us your consent when ordering the service, we may also process your identification data and data from your evaluation of the products we offer including embedded photographs. Also, based on your consent to processing for a purpose to share information about your satisfaction with our products to the other visitors of our site. We use personal information for this purpose until you withdraw your consent to processing. In addition, we can process your data to provide you with a detailed personalized product offer that may be of interest to you or possibly, based on product lifecycle familiarity, alert you to the possibility of purchasing additional products at a time adequate to that. If you place goods in the basket but the order is not completed, it is also possible to notify you by email or telephone.
- If you communicate with us through different channels
If you communicate with us through different channels, especially through the call center, e-mail, chat, and social networking, we will process your identification, contact and tracking information, including call records, on our legitimate interest (without your consent) for a purpose of:
- meeting your requirements; if you have created an order with us and your request relates to that order, we can realize this processing on the basis of performance of the contract with you;
- recording of your requirements so that we can check that we are doing them properly and in a timely manner;
- proving that we have accepted and dealt with your request, for example, when you order or file a complaint with us;
- Their analysis to improve the quality of our services.
For this purpose, we keep personal information for one year after termination of our provision of mediated services. Against processing based on our legitimate interest, you have the right to object.
- If you subscribe to our newsletter
If you subscribe to our newsletter, we will process your contact details or your settings based on your consent to processing to send you our offers. We use personal information for this purpose until you withdraw your consent to processing that is until you leave the newsletter.
- If you visit our branch office
If you visit our branch, we will process the recording from the camera system in which you may be captured, based on our legitimate interest (i.e. without your consent) in order to protect our and your property and those moving in and around the shop, which is at the same time our legitimate interest.
For this purpose, we keep personal information for up to 1 month. You have the right to object to this processing.
III. Who handles your personal data for us and to whom do we pass it on?
In the cases described in "What personal data do we process and why?" We process your personal information as an administrator. This means that we determine the above-defined purposes for which we collect your personal data, identify the processing resources, and respond to them for proper performance.
However, we may also share your personal information with other entities in the role of administrator, namely:
- In connection with the execution of your order to our partners involved in this performance, as listed in the section "If you create an order with us, specifically
- partners operating payment systems for payment security, especially in connection with card payments, in particular Komerční banka, a.s., Na Příkopě 33, 114 07 Praha 1, P.O. BOX 839, Czech Republic, ID: 45317054, VAT No .: CZ699001182
- Fio Bank, a.s, Nam. SNP 21, Bratislava 811 01, Slovak Republic, IČO: 36869376
- partners who provide transport and forwarding services and the operation of their outlets, in particular to companies:
- PPL CZ s.r.o. (IČ: 25194798), K Borovému 99, Jažlovice, 251 01 Říčany, Česká republika;
- Direct Parcel Distribution CZ s., With its registered office at Direct Parcel Distribution CZ, Modletice 135, 251 01 Říčany u Prahy, IČ: 61329266, DIČ: CZ61329266.
- IN TIME SPEDICE, spol. s r.o., Pobřežní 18/16, Praha 8, PSČ: 18600, IČO: 25722174, DIČ: CZ25722174.
- TOPTRANS EU, a.s. with its registered office at Na Priehon 50, Nitra 949 01, ID 36 703 923.
- Pošta bez hranic.cz, FROGMAN s.r.o., Komenského 25, 763 02 Zlín, IČ: 49434624, DIČ: CZ49434624
- Personal data for this manager is also processed by processors:
- Bohemiasoft s.r.o. (webareal ehsop system operator) Rudolfovská tř. 247/85, 37001 České Budějovice, IČO: 28090403, DIČ: CZ28090403 and Unihost s.r.o. (server administrator) and Casablanca INT (data center operator), the Czech Republic.
- Based on your consent to advertising and social networks, specifically:
- Seznam.cz, a.s. (IČO 26168685), Radlická 3294/10, 15 000 Praha - Smíchov, Czech Republic;
- Facebook Ireland Limited, based at 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, D02 X525, Ireland; the privacy terms of this company are available here: https://cs-cz.facebook.com/about/privacy
For the processing of personal data, we also use the services of other processors who process personal data only according to our instructions and only for the purposes described in "What personal data are we processing and why?" Such processors are:
- Cloud service providers and other technology and support vendors such as Microsoft, Amazon, and Google;
- Providers of accounting services, in particular Tax advisor Anna Vamberská, Czech Republic, ID 72940522.
Personal data will not be transferred to third countries outside the EU.
- Where do we have your personal information from?
We receive your personal data for the most part within your order, as a result of your account being established or by using one of our free services, such as a free eBook, or by email, telephone, chat, social networking and personal contact. We also get personal data from you by monitoring your behavior on our site and reading messages, recording calls at the call center, and camera records of our affiliates. We may also obtain your personal information from a third person, for example when we order products for you.
If you order something with us, we may receive additional information about your orders from banks, our partners running payment systems, installments such as your account number or successful payment in connection with the performance of the purchased purchase agreement.
- What are your rights when processing your personal information?
Just as we have our rights and obligations to process your personal information, you also have certain rights to process your personal data. These rights include:
Right of access
- Right of Correction - if you find out that the personal data we process about you are inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to immediate correction or if necessary supplement them without undue delay.
- Right to Erase - In some cases you have the right to delete your personal information. We will delete your personal information without undue delay if any of the following is true: We no longer need your personal information for the purposes for which we processed it; You withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data, and these are data that your consent is necessary to process and at the same time we have no other reason why we need to process these data further; you exercise your right to object to the processing (see below the "Right to object to processing") for personal data we process based on our legitimate interests, and we find that we do not have such legitimate interests that would justify such processing, that our processing of personal data has ceased to be in accordance with generally binding regulations. Please keep in mind that, even if one of these reasons is met, it does not mean that we will immediately delete all your personal information. This right does not apply if the processing of your personal data is still necessary to fulfill our legal obligation or to determine, exercise or defend our legal claims (see Why do we process these data?).
- Right to limit processing - in some cases you may, in addition to the right to delete, exercise the right to limit the processing of your personal data. This right allows you, in certain cases, to require your personal data to be tagged, and these data are not subject to any further processing operations - in this case not forever (as in the case of a right of cancellation) but for a limited time. We need to restrict the processing of personal data by denying the accuracy of personal data before agreeing which data is correct; we process your personal data without a sufficient legal basis (for example, beyond what we need to process), but you will only prefer to restrict such data before deletion of such data (for example if you expect to provide such data to us in the future); we no longer need your personal data for the above-mentioned purposes of processing, but you ask them for the determination, performance or defense of your legal claims or if you object to the processing. The right to object is described in more detail below in the chapter „Right to object to processing"). For the period we are saving, if your objection is justified, we are obliged to limit the processing of your personal information.
- Right of portability - You have the right to obtain all your personal data that you have provided to us and which we process based on your consent and the performance of the contract. We will provide your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. In order to easily convert your data to your request, it can only be data that we process automatically in our electronic databases.
- Right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of personal data that occurs on our legitimate interest (see “Why do we process these data?”). In the case of marketing activities, we will no longer process your personal data without further processing; otherwise we will do so unless we have serious legitimate reasons to continue in such a processing.
- Right to file a complaint - By exercising your rights in the above manner, your right to file a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority is unaffected. You may exercise this right in particular if you believe that we process your personal data unjustifiably or in violation of generally binding legal regulations. You may file a complaint against our processing of personal data with the Personal Data Protection Office located at Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7, Czech Republic.
In all matters relating to the processing of your personal data, whether it is a question, law enforcement, a complaint or anything else, you can reach out to our contact details. We will resolve your request without undue delay, but within a maximum of one month. In exceptional cases, especially due to the complexity of your request, we are entitled to extend this period by another two months. We will inform you of any extension and its justification.
These Trade Conditions are valid and in effect since May 24, 2019, and replace the identical Trade Conditions valid from 8 May 2016, the Czech Republic.
- Martin Drdlik, drdlik.co.uk, Czech republic