In the case of the processing of personal data, which is based on the consent of the data subjects for the purpose of sending business messages and for the purposes of other Internet merchant direct marketing activities.
1. Martin Drdlík, www.drdlik.co.uk with registered office at Hamry 72, Hlinsko in the Czech Republic No. 539 01, Czech Republic, ID No. 752 669 62, VAT no CZ7808163495. The company is registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Hlinsko under No. 71 (2) of the Trades Licensing Act for the online shop located at www.drdlik.co.uk. (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter referred to as the "Seller" or "Administrator" (General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data) (hereinafter referred to as "the Regulation"), the following personal data:
• e-mail adress
• telephone number
• address / seat
- The above personal details must be processed for order handling and other performance from the contract if there is a purchase agreement between you and the seller. Such processing of personal data makes it possible for Article 6 (1) b) Regulation - processing is necessary to fulfill the contract.
The Seller also processes these data for the purpose of recording the contract and any future application and defense of the rights and obligations of the parties. The storage and processing of personal data is for the above purpose for a period of 10 years from the implementation of the last part of the performance under the contract, unless otherwise required by the law for the maintenance of the contractual documentation for a longer period. Such processing is possible on the basis of Article 6 (1) c) and f) Regulation - the processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligation and for the purposes of the authorized interests of the trustee.
News and other commercial communications may be sent to the buyer's email address or telephone number, this procedure allows Article 7 (3) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., On information society services, if the buyer does not refuse it. These messages can be unsubscribed at any time by any means - such as sending an email or clicking on a link in the business message.
4. The processing of personal data is carried out by Martin Drdlik, a personal data administrator. Personal data for this manager is also processed by processors:
Bohemiasoft s.r.o. (Webareal Ehsop System Operator), Unihost s.r.o. (server administrator) and Casablanca INT (data center operator), the Czech Republic. Accounting firm Anna Vamberská, Czech Republic. Facebook Ireland Ltd, D2 Dublin, Ireland. Shipping companies: Direct Parcel Distribution CZ Ltd. with its registered office at Direct Parcel Distribution CZ s., Modletice 135, 251 01 Říčany u Prahy, IČ: 61329266, DIČ: CZ61329266. IN TIME SPEDICE, spol. s r.o., Pobřežní 18/16, Praha 8, PSČ: 18600, IČO: 25722174, DIČ: CZ25722174. TOPTRANS EU, a.s. with its registered office at Na Priehon 50, Nitra 949 01, ID 36 703 923.
Personal data will not be transferred to third countries outside the EU.
5. The administrator does not have a so-called commissioner. The administrator can be contacted at email: email@example.com
- The Privacy Controller, as the operator of the www.drdlik.co.uk website, uses the cookies used on this website for the purpose of:
tracking website traffic and creating visitor statistics and visitor behavior on websites
• The basic functionality of the website
- Collection of cookies for the purpose above may be considered as processing of personal data. Such processing is possible on the basis of a legitimate reason - the legitimate interest of the trustee, and Article 6 (1) f) Regulation.
- You can also use the website in a mode that does not allow you to collect information about the behavior of site visitors - this mode can either be set within the browser settings or it is possible to oppose such collection on the legitimate interest of the administrator under Article 21 of the Regulation available at the bottom of the web pages. Your objection will be evaluated without delay. The cookies necessary for the functionality of the site will only be retained for the time necessary for the operation of the site.
- If a visitor raises an objection to the processing of the technical cookies necessary for the functioning of the website, in such a case, the full functionality and compatibility of the website can not be guaranteed.
- Cookies that are collected to measure site traffic and generate statistics on visitor traffic and visitor behavior on the web are considered in a bulk and anonymous form that does not allow individual identification.
- Collected cookies are processed by other processors:
- Google Analytics Provider, operated by Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
- Please note that under the Regulation you have the right:
Cancel at any time the sending of business communications,
• to object to processing on the basis of the legitimate interest of the controller,
• ask us for information about the processing of your personal data,
• request access to these data with us and update or repair them, or request processing restrictions,
• request us to erase these personal data, we will delete the deletion unless it is inconsistent with the applicable laws or legitimate interests of the controller,
• the portability of data in the case of automated processing under consent or performance of the contract,
• request a copy of the processed personal data,
• Effective legal protection if you believe that your rights under the Regulation were violated as a result of the processing of your personal data in violation of this Regulation,
• file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection.
This makes your browser remember things like the contents of the form when you switch between pages to complete the ordering process as easily as possible. Or the login information so you do not have to enter it every time you open your browser (that is if you enable this option in your browser).
Safety and security of cookies
Cookies do not pose a danger to the computer itself. However because they are not protected on the local device, they can be exploited in particular if the attacker gains access to a computer or mobile device. More information about cookies can be found for example on Czech Wikipedia.
Cookies on www.drdlik.co.uk
- Session cookies that remain stored in your browser only until you close your browser,
- Permanent cookies that remain in your device for a long time until they expire or until you manually delete them (the cookie retention time on your device depends on your cookie settings and your web or mobile browser settings).
In terms of features we use the following types of cookies:
- essential which are important for the functionality of the website engine,
- analytical which help us in the field of User experience and which help us understand how visitors use our website,
- remarketing which we use to properly target and customize content of advertising,
- conversion to analyze the performance of individual sales channels,
- Tracking in combination with conversion cookies helps us to measure the performance of those sales channels.
Some cookies collect information that is subsequently used by third parties. However you cannot be identified based on those cookies.
Cookies on our websites
When browsing our websites we are most commonly using these cookies:
- Google AdWords, Analytics
- Seznam.cz (Sklik, Zboží.cz)
- Yottly Samba
Refusal of cookies usage
You can set up your cookies usage in your browser. Most of the browsers are accepting cookies by default settings. Usually it is possible to reject either all or set the use of only some cookies.
Here are the settings for each browser:
- mobilní - Android
- mobilní - iPhone, iPad, iPod touch
- Seznam Prohlížeč
- Microsoft Edge
- Internet Explorer
- Starší verze IE
These Trade Conditions are valid and in effect since May 24, 2019, and replace the identical Trade Conditions valid from 8 May 2016, the Czech Republic.
Martin Drdlik, www.drdlik.co.uk, Czech republic